Ionized calcium-binding adapter molecule 1 (Iba1), also known as allograft inflammatory factor-1 (AIF-1), is a 147 amino acid cytoplasmic, calcium-binding protein that is thought to play a role in macrophage activation and function. Iba1, containing two EF domains, is induced by cytokines and interferons. In an unstimulated state, Iba1 colocalizes with actin, and upon stimulation, translocates to lamellipodia. It is also a marker of human microglia and is expressed by macrophages in injured skeletal muscle. The gene encoding Iba1 maps to chromosome 6p21.33 and resides in the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) cluster of genes located in the region represented by the human major histocompatibility complex (MHC).
iFluor™ 488 Conjugated Anti-Iba1 Recombinant Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody
Predicted band size: 17 kDa
Synthetic peptide within N-terminal human Iba1.
Store at +4℃ after thawing. Aliquot store at -20℃. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 68.98% PBS
Protein A affinity purified.
Cytoskeleton, ruffle membrane, phagocytic cup.
SwissProt: P55008 Human
SwissProt: O70200 Mouse
SwissProt: P55009 Rat
- AIF 1 antibody
- AIF-1 antibody
- Aif1 antibody
- AIF1 protein antibody
- AIF1_HUMAN antibody
- Allograft inflammatory factor 1 antibody
- Allograft inflammatory factor 1 splice variant G antibody
- allograft inflammatory factor-1 splice variant Hara-1 antibody
- balloon angioplasty responsive transcription antibody
- BART 1 antibody
- G1 antibody
- G1 putative splice variant of allograft inflamatory factor 1 antibody
- IBA 1 antibody
- IBA1 antibody
- interferon gamma responsive transcript antibody
- Interferon responsive transcript 1 antibody
- interferon responsive transcript factor 1 antibody
- Ionized calcium binding adapter molecule 1 antibody
- Ionized calcium-binding adapter molecule 1 antibody
- ionized calcium-binding adapter molecule antibody
- IRT 1 antibody
- IRT1 antibody
- Microglia response factor antibody
- MRF1 antibody
- Protein g1 antibody
Fig1: Immunocytochemistry analysis of SH-SY5Y cells labeling Iba1 with Rabbit anti-Iba1 antibody (HA720158F) at 1/100 dilution.
Cells were fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde for 10 minutes, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 in PBS for 15 minutes, and then blocked with 2% normal goat serum for 1 hour at 37 ℃. Cells were then incubated with Rabbit anti-Iba1 antibody (HA720158F) at 1/100 dilution in 2% normal goat serum overnight at 4 ℃. Nuclear DNA was labelled in blue with DAPI.
Beta tubulin (M1305-2, red) was stained at 1/200 dilution overnight at +4℃. Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (iFluor™ 594, HA1126) were used as the secondary antibody at 1/800 dilution.
Fig2: Flow cytometric analysis of SH-SY5Y cells labeling Iba1.
Cells were fixed and permeabilized. Then incubated for 30 minutes at +4℃ with Iba1 (HA720158F, red, 1ug/ml) and Rabbit IgG Isotype Control (iFluor™ 488, green, 1ug/ml). Unlabelled sample was used as a control (cells without incubation with primary antibody; black).
1. Hennessy E et al. Systemic TNF-a produces acute cognitive dysfunction and exaggerated sickness behavior when superimposed upon progressive neurodegeneration. Brain Behav Immun 59:233-244 (2017).
2. Arentsen T et al. The bacterial peptidoglycan-sensing molecule Pglyrp2 modulates brain development and behavior. Mol Psychiatry 22:257-266 (2017).
using iFluor™ 488 Conjugated Anti-Iba1 Recombinant Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody? Please let us know so
that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
Choose your product,application and species below,then click
On the next page you can complete and submit your review.
Leave us a review
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product.
Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you
Click here to view the