This gene encodes a member of the epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) family of receptor tyrosine kinases. This membrane-bound protein has a neuregulin binding domain but not an active kinase domain. It therefore can bind this ligand but not convey the signal into the cell through protein phosphorylation. However, it does form heterodimers with other EGF receptor family members which do have kinase activity. Heterodimerization leads to the activation of pathways which lead to cell proliferation or differentiation. Amplification of this gene and/or overexpression of its protein have been reported in numerous cancers, including prostate, bladder, and breast tumors. Alternate transcriptional splice variants encoding different isoforms have been characterized. One isoform lacks the intermembrane region and is secreted outside the cell. This form acts to modulate the activity of the membrane-bound form. Additional splice variants have also been reported, but they have not been thoroughly characterized.
Anti-HER3 Recombinant Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody
Predicted band size: 148 kDa
Recombinant protein within Human HER3 Extracellular domain.
Store at +4℃ after thawing. Aliquot store at -20℃. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
PBS (pH7.4), 0.1% BSA, 40% Glycerol. Preservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide.
Protein A affinity purified.
Cell membrane; Secreted.
SwissProt: P21860 Human
- c erbB 3 antibody
- c erbB3 antibody
- Erb b2 receptor tyrosine kinase 3 antibody
- ErbB 3 antibody
- ERBB3 antibody
- ERBB3 protein antibody
- erbB3 S antibody
- ERBB3_HUMAN antibody
- Glial growth factor receptor antibody
- HER 3 antibody
- HER3 antibody
- Human epidermal growth factor receptor 3 antibody
- LCCS2 antibody
- MDA BF 1 antibody
- MGC88033 antibody
- p180 ErbB3 antibody
- p45 sErbB3 antibody
- p85 sErbB3 antibody
- proto-oncogene-like protein c ErbB 3 antibody
- proto-oncogene-like protein c ErbB3 antibody
- Proto-oncogene-like protein c-ErbB-3 antibody
- Receptor tyrosine protein kinase erbB 3 antibody
- Receptor tyrosine protein kinase erbB3 antibody
- Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-3 antibody
- Tyrosine kinase type cell surface receptor HER3 antibody
- Tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER3 antibody
- v erb b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3 antibody
- v erb b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3 (avian) antibody
- v erb b2 erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 3 antibody
Fig1: Flow cytometric analysis of MCF-7 cells labeling HER3.
Cells were washed twice with cold PBS and resuspend. Then stained with the primary antibody (HA721135, 0.1ug/ml) (red) compared with Rabbit IgG Isotype Control (green). After incubation of the primary antibody at +4℃ for an hour, the cells were stained with a iFluor™ 488 conjugate-Goat anti-Rabbit IgG Secondary antibody (HA1121) at 1/1,000 dilution for 30 minutes at +4℃. Unlabelled sample was used as a control (cells without incubation with primary antibody; black).
Fig2: Flow cytometric analysis of SK-Br-3 cells labeling HER3.
Cells were washed twice with cold PBS and resuspend. Then stained with the primary antibody (HA721135, 1ug/ml) (red) compared with Rabbit IgG Isotype Control (green). After incubation of the primary antibody at +4℃ for an hour, the cells were stained with a iFluor™ 488 conjugate-Goat anti-Rabbit IgG Secondary antibody (HA1121) at 1/1,000 dilution for 30 minutes at +4℃. Unlabelled sample was used as a control (cells without incubation with primary antibody; black).
1. Koganemaru S. et. al. U3-1402, a Novel HER3-Targeting Antibody-Drug Conjugate, for the Treatment of Colorectal Cancer. Mol Cancer Ther. 2019 Nov
2. Hyman DM. et. al. HER kinase inhibition in patients with HER2- and HER3-mutant cancers. Nature. 2018 Feb
using Anti-HER3 Recombinant Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody? Please let us know so
that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
Choose your product,application and species below,then click
On the next page you can complete and submit your review.
Leave us a review
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product.
Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you
Click here to view the